And many good convenience and local independent retailers.
<5% chlorine based bleaching agents, perfume.
Directions if washing in the washing machine:
- Add your detergent as usual
- Pour Ace into the drawer marked CL, up to the level guideline. If your washing machine does not have a CL compartment you can:
a. If you do not intend to add any other products, such as softener, pour Ace for Whites into the ‘other products’ section
b. If you are using other products, start your prewash cycle and whilst the water is running pour 1 ½ cups (225ml) of Ace
- For best results, do not pour ACE into the detergent compartment
Directions if washing in the washing machine with pre-treatment:
- In case of difficult stains, pre-treat with ACE pouring it until the stain is completely covered
- Leave for a maximum of 3 minutes and then wash immediately
- Before usage try ACE on a hidden part of your fabric. Do not pour ACE undiluted onto any metal parts
Directions if washing by hand:
- Soak your laundry using 10l of water and 1 cup of ACE (150ml)
- Leave it for 20-30 minutes without adding any detergent
- Then rinse your laundry and wash with your usual detergent
Directions for household cleaning and hygiene:
Dilute Ace in water or use it undiluted for effective cleaning and complete hygiene of all kitchen and bathroom surfaces,
For the most stubborn dirt, use undiluted or pour 2 cups of ACE into 5 litres of water
Diluted usage – 1 cup (150ml) of ACE, 5L of water – No need to rinse
Undiluted usage – Apply ACE directly onto surfaces and rinse off
Keep out of the reach of children!
ACE for Whites contains Sodium Hypochlorite bleach. ACE products containing hypochlorite can produce pink / purple / red spots if they come into contact with residues of other chemical products (for example body creams, sun creams, after sun creams). If this occurs, you can try to remove stains from clothes by washing again using detergent and letting your clothes dry in the sun; direct sunlight has a slight bleaching power that can contribute to the elimination of any residual halos.
Do not mix ACE with detergent in the same ball or drawer. If you have any doubts about colour resistance, try Ace on a hidden part of the item. Do not pre-wash. Do not overload the washing machine. If the product is accidentally spilled, rinse immediately with water. To avoid damage, do not pre-treat metallic, parts or rust stains, do not allow ACE to dry on the fabric, and do not expose it to sunlight. Follow the garment washing instructions.