We’ve all seen baby memory cards, but you won’t have seen any like these before.
Your child’s first tooth, first word and first steps are all important milestones in their development. But we know that most days are full of challenges and firsts that aren’t so picture-perfect. Having a baby or a toddler puts your patience to the test and involves tantrums and stains all over the place.
For those days when parenting doesn’t go as planned, we’ve developed some memory cards that show a much more honest and messy day in the life of you and your little one!
Is messy play taken too literally in your house, and has your toddler discovered splashing around in muddy puddles yet?
When was the last time you had to scoop poo out of the bath or scrub baby sick out of your clothes?
Did your baby refuse to sleep through the night (again) or break the record for their longest tantrum today?
Has your child ignored all attempts at potty training and spent the day pretending to be a dinosaur instead?
If any of these sound all too familiar, follow the links below to download and print your own baby cards. Share them with us using the hashtag #ACEparent to help us spread the message that even when things don’t go to plan, we’re all still ACE – and of course, the family of ACE products is here to ensure that you remove the stains, but keep the memories of having fun and spending time together as a family.
1. Today I ignored all attempts at potty training
2. Today I broke my record for my longest tantrum
3. Today I refused to eat anything except snacks
4. Today I was sick on my parents’ clothes
5. Today I spent the day pretending to be a dinosaur
6. Today I took messy play too literally
7. Today I refused to sleep through the night, again
8. Today I discovered muddy puddles
9. Today I decided to wear my dinner
10. Today I pooed in the bath
Or download the full set of ACE baby cards