And many good convenience and local independent retailers.
<5% Anionic Surfactants, Chlorine-Based Agents, Optical Brighteners, Perfumes.
Directions if washing in the washing machine:
- Add your usual detergent as normal.
- Pour ACE into the drawer marked with the CL symbol, up to the level guideline. If your washing machine does not have a compartment with the CL symbol:
- If you do not intend to add any other products (e.g. softener), you can pour your bleach into the ”other products” section.
- If however, you do intend to use other added products, start your pre-wash cycle, and while the water is running pour in 1 1/2 cups of ACE (225ml).
- Start the washing cycle immediately.
- For best results, do not pour Ace into the detergent drawer or in the dosing ball with the detergent.
For diluted usage on surface:
150ml in 5 litres of water.
Directions for cleaning by hand:
150ml x 10L
- Pour 1 glass of Ace into 10L of water.
- Soak clothes for 20-30 minutes without adding detergent.
- Wash as usual.
Directions for household cleaning = 150ml:
Dilute 1 glass of Ace in 5L of water. Clean without rinsing.
Apply Ace pure directly on the surface. Rinse off.
The product is not suitable for wool, silk, and colored items. In the case of white items with resistant colors, try the product diluted on a hidden part of the fabric. The product is suitable for all nonporous surfaces: floors, tiles, bathtubs, showers, kitchen sinks. Do not use it on copper, brass, aluminum, and porous surfaces such as granite and wood. Do not expose to heat source or directly to sunlight. Keep it in the original bottle.
Keep out of the reach of children!
ACE Ultra for Whites contains Sodium Hypochlorite bleach. ACE products containing hypochlorite can produce pink / purple / red spots if they come into contact with residues of other chemical products (for example body creams, sun creams, after sun creams). If this occurs, you can try to remove stains from clothes by washing again using detergent and letting your clothes dry in the sun; direct sunlight has a slight bleaching power that can contribute to the elimination of any residual halos.
Do not mix ACE with detergent in the same ball or drawer. If you have any doubts about colour resistance, try Ace on a hidden part of the item. Do not pre-wash. Do not overload the washing machine. If the product is accidentally spilled, rinse immediately with water. To avoid damage, do not pre-treat metallic, parts or rust stains, do not allow ACE to dry on the fabric, and do not expose it to sunlight. Follow the garment washing instructions.